Friday, February 08, 2008

hello chu2 was home entire day..probably because I was homed 4am the previous night, and that expain alot about my staying home. and partly was very much because my grannys not well here & there so again I feel like homed instead.. I was supposed, supposed to have a few locations to visit ended up screwed as I sorta rejected all? okay like bai nian @ dar's place. He's sick so mood eventually sway away then I'm sick like sorethroat, flu guess its fucking common today and tomorrow. everyone is undergoing that attack. anyway baby xuan bday celebration tomorrow so be there most probably for her and there I should be, happynewyear aunties&uncles. and I so wana watch that what dunk movie, I don't remember but its jay obviously hahaha. and I got the f chick to say im fan of jayjay.-___- when I don't remember his flim ! aw man you . I hope tomorrow's a night for you and I . *cross.fingers* just you. and. me. :0

I celebrated sorta my birthday on chu1 with my family.. pictures will then be hold back I guess till 10feb . summorized up by then. so on that chu1 night headed my way to hougang with people like jim jimmy yuhong brother and uncle aunt for dinner at lil' india you know theres a place to dine, all sorta curry i guess not cheap know but the only location of the day as you know all are either closed or stil closing..=/

hit rivervalley w them afterwards no parking lot so jim jimmy & I marina sq for that ksinging session while rest went seperate ways for own events etc... aye its quite fun I so loved singing these days.:)hehe.














































This is what we'd for reunion as usual, steamboat





















my lovable nephew , niece.


:

This is marina sq,
know one of those very graffiti walls






































This is cousin Jim then,,


:



Tmr shall be a better one. I stocked up all my energy for tomorrow le(:



Lastly uh .. show ya sthg that will eventually shocked up yr life ..

fcuking hell saw the difference? !*^@!~!@!@&#$^

this is rather shocking know its actually like those monopoly size. haha. wondering how it got there then? guess its ironed, by zz actually unintentionally la, its damn cool.

No comments: